A Little Change

Since I've started blogging, I've been thinking of how to have a blog that fits both my personality and my purpose.  I've decided after much thought to remove the comments area and instead might put up an email address for anyone to contact me with comments, questions, thoughts, and etc.  I've found that sometimes if I have a really big question, I would rather contact the person directly by email to ask it. So it's a bit of a personal preference.

This decision wasn't based on any comments I received at all; it was based on my own personality and my purpose for this blog.  So I hope that is okay with everyone who stops by here!  All I have met have been so kind to me as I entered this new world of blogging.  I have appreciated all your comments and support.  You have each been part of my growing understanding of grace!  So I hope that my decision is okay and will be a good fit for this blog. I am stumbling along a bit finding what works best for me. 

                                       With love to all from

                                            Sparrow
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14