He's the Spirit of...

I feel like I am getting to know the precious Holy Spirit more right now, and He is so wonderful!

He's the Spirit of Grace.  He ministers acceptance.  He accepts me and unconditionally loves, helps and keeps me.  He delights in me whether I act right, believe right, think right or feel right.  He is always reminding me that everything is okay between us.  He is always with me, carrying me through, no matter what!

He's the Spirit of Glory.  He manifests the true nature of God to me and through me.  He displays the splendor of God's love to me and the greatness of His power.  He also shows me God's good opinion of me, convincing me that I am righteous before Him.  He displays the glory of Jesus through me and glorifies me in Him!

He's the Spirit of Life.  He regenerated me, and He gives me life.  He IS my life, for He is in me, the very Spirit of Christ, to be my very life.  Eternal life is HE in Me!  He even maintains us in life and makes us grow.  He refreshes and rejuvenates me - His Presence within me truly satisfies!  He is my vitality and invigoration, my very source of life.

He's the Spirit of Truth.  He always tells me the truth.  He defeats the lies that pop up and confuse me.  He always points me to the truth of Christ and His finished work.  His revelation and reminder of truth to me always lifts me up, never burdens or depresses me.  He is trustworthy because He always tells me the truth and that truth will never be bad news but good news!

He's the Spirit of Supplication.  He imparts the sense in me that I am qualified to come boldly before the throne of grace with my requests.  He imparts the confidence that God will hear and answer my prayers.  He gives me the desire to pray and talk with my Daddy.  He guides me on what to pray.  He even prays through me when I don't know what or how to pray.  He prays the perfect prayer in, through, and for me.

He's the Spirit of Holiness.  He purified my heart when I first believed into Christ.  He regenerated me as a holy person, set apart for God.  That's why I can be called a saint.  He is holy in me, as the "Holy" Spirit.  Not only has He made me holy, but He also lives the holy life in me.  He is the One who causes me to walk in God's ways.  And He keeps me totally pure and holy in God's sight at all times.

He is the Spirit of Adoption.  He cries out, "Papa, Daddy!" from within the depths of my soul, the very cry of my heart coming through His words!  He gives me assurance of my sonship, that I am truly God's child with full rights to the inheritance!  He testifies that I belong in God's family and belong on His lap!  He reminds me that I'm wanted, loved, cherished and held securely as a little child in the Father's arms.

He always relates to us in grace, love and acceptance.  He always relates to us in a way that is perfect for us, that is healing, uplifting, comforting, and empowering.

I love the way God relates to us in the Holy Spirit!

                       With love from
                                            
                                       
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14