I just wanted to post them here because they are so good - it's so wonderful, this New Covenant of grace that we've been given! And we have all these things/enter into the covenant simply by believing in Christ, believing in what He's already done for us and already provided for us! The blessings, rights and privileges of the New Covenant come to us all through His finished work for us and not through anything we've done. Amazing that we qualify for and have RIGHT NOW all these blessings, purely by grace, His unmerited favor toward us! That means He loves and blesses and helps us NO MATTER WHAT! Thank You, Jesus!
Here is the list by Paul Ellis:
TOP 12 BLESSINGS OF THE NEW COVENANT
by Paul Ellis
In Christ we can participate in all of the blessings God promised to Abraham (Gal 3:14,29). We also get all of the blessings promised under the law covenant and none of the curses (Gal 3:13). This is pretty amazing when you think about the blessings God offered in the Old Testament:
To Abraham and his descendants God promised greatness, fruitfulness, great reward, world-reaching blessing, and more (see Gen 12:2-3, 15:1, 17:4-8, 22:18).
To those who kept the law God promised long life, fruitfulness, abundant prosperity, protection, and more (Deut 5:33, 28:3-13).
In addition to these wonderful promises, there are at least 12 awesome blessings God promises to His people exclusively under His new covenant of grace. Here they are in no particular order:
1. God forgives all our sins (Matt 26:28, Acts 13:38). Our sins are not merely covered by the blood of bulls and goats, they are paid for and taken away by the Lamb of God (Jn 1:29). At the cross, justice was satisfied. His forgiveness is perfectly complete.
2. God remembers our sins no more (Heb 8:12, 10:17; Jer 31:34). In terms of justification it’s as if we never did them.
3. God promises never to be angry with us again (Is 54:7-10). Unlike the obsolete covenant of law, the new covenant is an everlasting covenant of love and peace (Is 54:10, 55:3). God will never stop doing good to us (Jer 32:40).
4. God qualifies us (Col 1:12). It’s no longer a case of what we do (under the law covenant) or who we’re related to (under the Abrahamic covenant). It’s who we trust.
5. Jesus takes hold of us and never lets go (Php 3:12, Ju 24). Nothing can separate us from the love of God (Rms 8:39). Consequently we can speak of our hope as a “firm and secure” anchor for the soul (Heb 6:19).
6. God credits us with the perfect righteousness of Jesus (2 Cor 5:21). Righteousness is not earned, it is received (Rms 5:17). Because of Jesus’ sacrifice our status before God is “perfect forever” (Heb 10:14).
7. God gives us the Holy Spirit to teach us (Jn 14:26), empower us (Acts 1:8) and remind us of our righteousness (Jn 16:10). We no longer need priests to mediate for us, for now we can all know the Lord (Jer 31:34). We are His royal priests (1 Pet 2:9).
8. God is for us (Rms 8:31)! God justifies us and there is no more condemnation (Rms 8:1). When we sin, Jesus doesn’t judge us, He defends us (1 Jn 2:1). His grace enables us to overcome sin (Tit 2:12). He abundantly supplies all our needs (Ph 4:19) that we might enjoy life to the full (Jn 10:10). God’s favor is unearned and unmerited.
9. God is with us (Ez 37:27)! Because of Jesus the door to the throne room is always open (Heb 4:16). We can approach Him with freedom and confidence (Eph 3:12).
10. God empowers us to overcome the enemy (1 Jn 5:4). We have His delegated authority over demons and disease (Mk 16:17). We live under His divine protection (Lk 10:19). We are destined to “reign in life” (Rms 5:17).
11. God offers us His rest (Heb 4:10-11). Under the old covenant it was do, do, do. Under the new covenant it’s done, done, done (Jn 19:30). We are seated with Christ in heavenly places (Eph 2:6).
12. God gives us eternal life (Rms 6:23).
Wow! Thank You, Lord, for Your marvelous gifts that come to us for free, freely by Your grace that You gave us in Your Son! Thank You that He did all the work so we could receive all the blessings! Thank You that all these blessings are ours today, right now, always and forever! Thank You that they are securely ours not because of our work but because of Christ's perfect work! Therefore we stand in grace forever, qualified for these things forever, gifted and blessed and favored forever! To You be all the glory, for it is all because of You and not because of us at all. What a relief that it is not up to us but up to You. And because it is up to You, it is DONE! And nothing of us, none of our weakness or failings, can change that! Thank You, Father! In Jesus' name, Amen.