We are in Christ, Thus We are FINE, Not Lacking in Any Way!

 His gift to us is CHRIST, and in Christ we have it all!  We are complete, filled full with the fullness of God!

"In Him dwells all the fullness of God in bodily form, and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.."  Col. 2:9-10

You are not lacking, not needy, not empty, not broken..

You are not hopeless, not ruined, not set aside, not disqualified..

You are not ruined, not sinful, not guilty, not condemned..

You are not sickly, not weak, not lost, not incomplete...

You are in Christ, and He is none of that! 


He is your life, the most real and true and deepest thing about you! 

He is Perfect! 

He is Righteous! 

He is Full!

He is Strong!

He is Fine!


And "as He is, so are we in this world!"

Thank You, Lord, I needed to hear this! I so needed to remember this, after being down on myself, condemning myself for so long for not being a 'better,' 'more successful' Christian! I am successful in Christ! I am not better, I am at the level of BEST in the BEST One there is!

We are all FINE in Jesus today!!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14