You Have Never Been Alone...

There has never been a time in your life, no matter how dark, no matter how wayward, no matter how abyssal, where God wasn't there. He has always been with you, through everything you've faced. And He always will be.

I have been through deep waters when my little baby daughter was in the hospital, having major surgery, and in that hospital room, at the moments when all seemed scary and hopeless, when I felt the whole world was crashing around me - He was there! His presence was there ministering peace to me, without me even praying, believing, looking to Him, or doing anything!

We don't have to do anything to make God come and help us, for He is ALREADY here helping us now, and now, and now!! He will never leave our side, whether we pray to Him or not, whether we rant and rave at Him or not, whether we believe all the promises right or not, for our 'doing' isn't required for Him to be there, to be active - He is forever by our side and on our side, and He is faithful...that's all that matters! You have never been alone and never, ever will be!! His arms are holding you now, holding you up, carrying you through! Peace and blessings to all of you, my dear sisters and brothers!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14