Our Winter Wonderland

Here in the Southern USA we are getting a rare winter snowstorm, and because we get snow so rarely, it always feels magical when it happens!  Everything is turning into a wintry white wonderland!   (To us it's a blizzard, but I know for you that live farther north it must look like only a little snow dusting!)  I thought I would post some photos of the lovely snow, and my dear hubby kindly helped me do so..  Above is a picture of a snow laden oak in our front yard..
Behind the house is the backyard and a wonderful little wood where I love to walk with God and also with our two youngest children.  This picture shows the view in the backyard looking toward our daughter's playhouse (which she received from the Make A Wish foundation, very special to us) and the woods beyond..

Hope you have enjoyed the window into our little world here in South Carolina!  Feel free to share about your location if you so desire...I would love to know where any of you wonderful members our little blog family are located...No matter what , I hope the weather where you are is also beautiful today! 
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14