Sunday, November 15, 2015

Peaceful..by Eric Champion

Here's a wonderful old song I loved back in the day..my hubby played it this morning as one of the wake up songs he blasts through the house on the weekend to wake us all up with music, lol..it brought back great memories!  I tried to find the lyrics online but couldn't..I love how it says that no matter what storms are swirling around, deep inside we're peaceful..what a wonderful peace we have inside with God, floating in His sea of love and grace and peace within, His very Spirit within us one with our spirit- ONE Spirit, beyond all explanation!  What a beautiful place to have inside, what a beautiful ONE to live out from every day and every moment!

2 comments:

  1. LOL ,That's funny what your hubby did . Blasting music to wake Yall up in the morning .lol You have a wonderful Family life with the rock solid foundation based on the wonderful love of God .

    I went out to do a job at work not to long ago and met a lady I was doing the work for, she had a beautiful expensive home it must have been at least a three quarter of a million dollar house with at least 5 acres of lovely land She was really nice,happy and seemed to have a loving heart . Her and her hubby have been married for 40 years ! and she just turned 60 . Its a joy that there are still some people who stay married the way God intended.

    Ive never heard of Eric Champion but like the song . I was listening to a song the other day on youtube called Almost Paradise by Mike Reno and Ann Wilson ,It was actually a song that was in the movie Footloose . I like the part in it lyrics that say" I faced the nights alone, oh how could I have known?That all my life I only needed you" Because it reminds me of my relationship with God .
    Mathew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon, I love your comment..songs are so wonderful, aren't they? I love how you linked the Almost Paradise song to God..it seems so many songs have something special to say about our friendship with God! I love that! Love the story of the lady you met through work as well, what a blessing to be married so long and be so happy! My hubby and I just celebrated 20 years and it's a blessing to have him in my life as a great husband and great father to our kids..and yes, lol, it is funny how he wakes us up on weekend mornings! We always want to sleep in, and he likes to awaken us with a song he's picked on youtube, blasted really loudly through the house..it's fun to hear what he picks each weekend..maybe I will start sharing more of those for fun here..sending a smile your way, Anon!

    ReplyDelete

May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14