God lives in us. That means Love lives in us, at all times, saturating every part of us. God is in us, loving us, always.
Recently I got so touched by God..that it is just all about love and He loves me and that is ALL that's needed..that Love will do all that's needed in my heart and life.
God, who is Love, is our very life. At every moment I am being loved and at every moment I am being loving, even if I don't always see it, feel it, or know it.
Love is the strongest thing, the best thing, the main thing. Love heals, Love defeats fear, Love transforms lives, Love comforts, Love supports, Love strengthens - which means God heals, comforts, transforms and supports us by loving us!
We see Him - Love Himself - here at the center of our hearts, simply loving us and saying to us, “this is really all that’s needed.” This is all that is needed! His love for us makes all the difference in the world.