Before the Throne of God Above

Before the throne of God above
I have a strong and perfect plea.
A great high Priest whose Name is Love
Who ever lives and pleads for me.
My name is graven on His hands,
My name is written on His heart.
I know that while in heaven He stands
No tongue can bid me thence depart.

When Satan tempts me to despair
And tells me of the guilt within,
Upward I look and see Him there
Who made an end of all my sin.
Because the sinless Savior died
My sinful soul is counted free.
For God the just is satisfied
To look on Him and pardon me.

Behold Him there the risen Lamb,
My perfect spotless righteousness,
The great unchangeable I am,
King of glory and of grace,
One in Himself I cannot die.
My soul is purchased by His blood,
My life is hid with Christ on high,
With Christ my Savior and my God!

                                                   Charitie Bancroft

(Hear SonicFlood sing this beautiful grace hymn here.)

We have a High Priest whose name is LOVE.  Our names are written on His nail-pierced hands and on His tender heart.  When tempted to despair, we look at HIM and know He made an end of ALL our sin!  We see HIM who is our perfect spotless righteousness, the unchangeable One!  As long as He stands in Heaven (forever!), noone can tell us to leave!  Hidden in the One who is Life, we CANNOT die.  We are forever safe, alive, right, and free in Jesus. We are IN HIM!

IN HIM there is no fear.  IN HIM there is no sorrow.  IN HIM there is no pain.  IN HIM there is no sin.  IN HIM there is no despair.  IN HIM there is no darkness.  IN HIM there is no death.

IN HIM there is confidence.  IN HIM there is joy.  IN HIM there is peace.  IN HIM there is comfort.  IN HIM there is righteousness.  IN HIM there is hope.  IN HIM there is light.  IN HIM there is life.

IN HIM there is nothing wrong with us and there is everything right with us.  And IN HIM is where we are today!

                              With love,
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14