Can't Help Falling In Love With You


Here's a love song from Jesus to us and us back to Him!

He can't help falling in love with us!  We're irresistible to Him, and He just can't stop Himself from loving us.  His love for us pours out of every inch of His being.

He's given us not just His hand to walk through life with us, but also His whole life to be ours within our hearts. We have the most perfect intimacy with Him, a sharing of hearts and lives, complete openness and complete acceptance. We have the love we have wanted and longed for all our lives.  A love that is unconditional.  A love that is so beautiful it can't be described!

We don't have to feel ashamed in His presence or feel we're unclean or unworthy to approach Him.  We are forever His beautiful and pure and lovely bride.  Jesus' own work has made that true forever, for by the cross He has gotten rid of everything that would have held us back in shame from Him.

This love is as sure as the river flowing to the sea.  This love was meant to be.

And now that we're together, nothing can ever tear us apart.  This love is forever!


Wise men said, "Only fools rush in"
But I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

For I can't help falling in love with you
                                                                                                            Elvis Presley
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14