I Sing and Dance Because You Are Good!

This song is going out in honor of my dear friend Julie, a wonderful and beautiful daughter of God who loves Jesus with all her heart and just radiates with the dear Holy Spirit!

Julie, you have taught me so much about the goodness of God and you never fail to encourage me and remind me of that fact.  I have seen how you handle daily life - hard times as well as good times - with constant faith and reliance on Jesus and His goodness!  Thank you for being such a light and letting the Spirit shine through..I am one of many who are blessed to know and love you!

This is an awesome song by Jeremy Riddle all about how good God is!  He is good all the time and is ALL good!  There is not one bit of evil or badness in God!  His motives are never suspect!

He has only good thoughts toward us,

Desires only good things for us,

Gives only good gifts to us,

Makes only good plans for us,

Dreams only good dreams for us,

Provides only a good future in store for us!

Honestly, I have been so down lately and worried about so many issues and problems, with things seeming so hopeless, and God has reminded me today of how GOOD and wonderful and kind He is, how it's His will to do good to us, heal us, love us, bring us out into an abundant and hopeful life, and take care of all our needs!  He is so good to us!

I love You, Lord, and I will sing because You are GOOD!  You are my Provider, Healer, Supporter, Keeper, Father, Love, and Friend!  You are so good  - pour out Your goodness and love on all who read this!



You are Good


Brian Johnson, Jeremy Riddle

Vs: 1
I want to scream it out

From every mountain top 

Your goodness knows no bounds 

Your goodness never stops

Your mercy follows me 

Your kindness fills my life 

Your Love amazes me

Chorus:

I sing because you are good 

And I dance because you are good

And I shout because you are good 

You are good to me to me

Vs: 2

Nothing and no one comes

Anywhere close to you

The earth and oceans deep 

Only reflect this truth

And in my darkest night 

You shine as bright as day

Your Love amazes me


Bridge:
  
With a cry of praise My heart will proclaim 
    
You are good You are good
           
In the Sun or rain My life celebrates 

                   
You are good You are good 


With a cry of praise My heart will proclaim 

You are good You are good

In the Sun or rain My life celebrates 

You are good You are good 



May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14