A Grace Blessing!

I bless you in the name of the Lord!

I bless you with all the love you can possibly handle, straight from God's heart into yours, to fill every nook and cranny of your being to overflowing!

I bless you with His peace that surpasses understanding, to come over you and protect your heart from harm, because your life is hidden with Christ in God!

I bless you with abounding and overflowing joy because He is delighted with you and proud of you!

I bless you with rest from all your striving because He has already completely accepted you!





I bless you with unending, uninterrupted heart-to-heart fellowship with God forever, for that is what Christ's finished work has brought to you!

I bless you with His keeping power to hold on to you, keep you secure, and complete the work He began in you by grace!

I bless you with grace, the amazing and free-flowing favor of God, His unconditional love to satisfy your heart and bless you all your days!

I bless you with complete well-being and tranquility, safety and assurance, health and strength, gifts and abundant blessings, out of His rich stores of grace in Christ!

I bless you with the joy of His Presence both coming and going, rising and sleeping, when alone and with others, one day and the next, no matter what, forevermore!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14