Saturday, March 8, 2014

Free to BE!



It is so wonderful to find out He is all grace, isn't it, all acceptance and love! There is really no obligation on us, we are loved and accepted for free, taken into His heart and held forever totally by His initiative, without our having to do a thing, just for free, a gift, wow! 

Thank you Papa that we are free from all 'shoulds', free from all pressures, obligations and penalties, free to just BE Your beloved children!  Free to dance, free to sing, free to smile, free to play in the rain, free to love others and love ourselves, free to talk to You anytime, free to relax and rest, free to sleep peacefully, free to dream, free to enjoy each day, free to really open up and be honest, free to be ourselves, free to really live, to live with carefree abandon, knowing that You will always love us, always accept us, always hold us, always take care of us!

We are free to BE!  Free to be who we really are, because who we really are is wonderful! 

3 comments:

  1. When I was very young in the Lord, I was asked to be the speaker at a Women's Aglow. Sitting at the head banquet table watching the waiters setting up more tables as people kept coming in, I was suddenly struck with terror and the mocking thought came:"Who do you think you are?" I silently said, "Jesus, help me." Suddenly, the Holy Spirit said: "You are the child of The King!" Ahhhh, that's right! I am the child of The King. It was then that I glanced around the banquet room and noticed that the centerpiece at each table was a crown with the names of Jesus.

    I have been walking with Him for 41 years and I am blessed every day when He reminds me that I was created and chosen... I am celebrated and cherished by Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorothy, that is so beautiful what God told you, and how you saw the centerpieces with crowns and Jesus' names! It is so wonderful to be children of the King! Thank you for sharing that! "I was created and chosen...I am celebrated and cherished by Him" - amen! Blessings to you my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sparrow Girl,
    How beautiful are the feet of the messengers who announce the Good News (Romans 10:15).
    Your blog is filled with the hope Jesus has given us, you speak the TRUTH of God's love!


    Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
    He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
    He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
    His TRUTH is marching on.
    Glory, glory, hallelujah!
    His TRUTH is marching on.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSiVjlknuSw

    ReplyDelete

May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14