Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Real Me

There is a deeper part of me that is the Real Me that is behind all the drama, watching the actors play their parts, seeing the play for what it is, a shadow-show dimly based on the Really Real Life that the Real Self is part of! 

That Real Self is bigger than all the little dramatic scenarios the actors play out with their made up personas, the Real Self loves all those parts of me that are play-acting a part in this drama of earthly life.  The Real Self watches the acting out and loves and accepts every actor and even lovingly, nonjudgmentally allows every action...not going along with the drama yet loving and being present with every actor and every action.  That True Self, the Real ME, is in solidarity with all my hurting parts that ‘act out’ and yet beyond their actions and feelings..caring for all the hurting parts and soothing their fears with love and understanding

That True Self is always firm and stable, always seeing Eternal Reality - always seeing the wholeness at the heart of everything, always aware of the good happy ending that is guaranteed to come, always knowing with that deep inner knowing that all is well..always true and never confused, always calm and never disturbed, always happy and never sad, always loving and good, always connected to God, part of God, made of God, one with God! 

In fact that Real Self is part of God, His divine Breath within this feeble frame, the gentle Blowing of His presence of Pure Love!  We are truly part of this wonderful Being, caught up as part of Him..our True Self is somehow one with God's Self..they are one!  We are flowing with Him at all times, never sad, always at peace, full of joy, part of that great reservoir of love and goodness who is our Papa, the Father of us all, the Source of all that is! 

We are always in perfect harmony with Him in our spirit!  One!  Flowing together as one heart!  No separation, no disturbance, no disagreement!  Right along with Him, we watch the drama of our lives and watch the acting out of all our addictions, struggles, plays for power, fear based mechanisms..and all is accepted, all is loved, nothing is judged 'unacceptable,' no part is rejected, no action is grounds for dismissal..all is loved, all is held, all is accepted, no matter what!  This is the Unconditional Love that we are part of, that we are held by, that we are caught up in, that we truly ARE in our Real Selves, forever!

9 comments:

  1. Really wonderful post. With our "real selves" there is nothing amiss. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparrow ,
    That was amazing and insightfull.
    Im still wanting to email you to explain why i walk away like i told you a few post ago.I started writing a few times but i just couldnt explain .i know that it has alot to do with fear ,disfunction,and trying to process life .
    Mathew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon, you said "with our Real selves, there is nothing amiss" - amen! I was just thinking about that yesterday, how we can't really go wrong, with our real selves nothing is wrong and nothing can ever be wrong! Wow! All is well, eternally..thank you for sharing your thoughts..Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mathew, I would love to read your thoughts on the subject of being able to walk away for a time and not be bothered by that, knowing that God isn't bothered..I know what you mean about it being a challenge to explain such things..if you ever get some thoughts down along those lines, I'd love to read them and I know it would help me understand things better, and not shame myself or worry that something is 'wrong' during those 'off' times..because God is saying nothing is wrong at all, isn't He? He understands why we sometimes need a break and all is accepted, all is allowed, we are allowed to think and engage with Him spiritually and allowed to be thinking of other things. It makes me think that really, everything is spiritual and really, we are never 'away' at all! I have always divided life into spiritual (and therefore 'good') and unspiritual (and therefore 'less' or 'bad') but really, it's all spiritual in a way, isn't it! So anyway, I would enjoy reading your thoughts but don't worry if you don't have time to get them down. Thanks for your friendship always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sparrow and Matthew and everyone,
    It is lovely to read your comments and to know that you are both real people. Just like me! Whenever we admit to ourselves that we have faults we are real we are honest we are human. When we admit this to others we allow them to be real and honest too. We are from a Father who wants us to be real and not to pretend that we have no faults or that we are without our humanity. It would be a pretty boring existence a pretty meaningless relationship if we were all perfect all of the time. How boring it would be for perfection to simply relate to perfection! I am going to allow myself to get things wrong today, to mess up, to fail even. A whole lot of the time I don’t allow myself this grace! And when that happens, then I just get tired. You know, today I am just plain tired! :-)
    When I get tired I should just listen to the message that my body is sending - that I'm not a superman! Also that I needn't try so hard. And that when I've rested and let go of it all, in whichever way is suitable or whatever way circumstances allow, that I will find me just as acceptable on my return (though I was never really away!)
    I wish you all peace this Christmas time (and beyond!).
    Woolly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woolly, that is just how I feel too and I so agree, what a relief to not have to be perfect all the time..you are right there is a boring sameness to that, while the adventure of being REAL is so much better really, to just be ourselves, with all the inconsistencies, tired times, ups and downs, and everything else! It has been a relief to start to like and accept myself as I am and not have to have everything perfect - I was never going to achieve that in this body here on earth anyways, right? And to just know that in the midst of all the choatic, quirky, messy and yet wonderful imperfect life we have down here, that somehow the eternal saturates it all and all is well in such a profound way right in the midst of the crazy-wonderful-REAL life we have here! Somehow everything is deeply okay, I am deeply okay, and everyone else is deeply okay, and God is deeply okay with us! Somehow in the midst of the imperfections of life, everything is perfect! I feel like it's beyond explanation, yet it is such a big revelation and something I am just learning! Thank you for sharing your deep thoughts and I wish you a wonderful and beautiful Christmas with your lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks woolLy ! that was really nice thank you . Sparrow , Ive been writing down stuff to express my true deep deep thoughts on the subject of walking away . I want it to be acurate so im taking my time and wanting to tell the whole story . Im abit slow so please give me some time . You are the best !
    a good freind in Christ Jesus .
    Mathew

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent post. Wonderful thoughts. Spot on. Thanks for sharing, and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Steve and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14