How He Sees Us

This is how He sees us, what He says to us:

"My darling, everything about you is beautiful, and there is nothing at all wrong with you.  My sister, my bride, you have thrilled my heart; you have thrilled my heart with a glance of your eyes, with one sparkle of your necklace."
                                                Song of Songs 4:7,9

Those words really caught my attention - 
"EVERYTHING about you is beautiful.."
"There is NOTHING at all wrong with you.."
God says everything about us is beautiful and nothing about us is wrong!
It's hard to believe that we have thrilled His heart, but it's true!
May you revel in His wonderful love for you today!

                    With love to all,

May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14