For Julie

My friend Julie and her family are RVing across the west seeking to minister God's love to people they meet along the way.  (Check out their blog at http://adventurebound8.blogspot.com/.)  They shot this beautiful picture of the Grand Tetons.  I just had to put it on my blog because it was just so lovely!  Julie is one of those friends who has helped me to understand God's grace more just by the way she treats me.  Julie, you are a wonderful friend and I am so thankful to God for the gift of your friendship!  Thank you for accepting me as I am, warts and all.  You really know me and yet you love me still - you impart GRACE to me!  Thanks for being you...
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14