Oh, How He Loves Us!



My friend Caroline encouraged me to watch this video, and it was powerful and uplifting, so I wanted to share it here.

"May your roots go down deep into the soil of God's marvelous love; and may you be able to feel and understand, as all God's children should, how long, how wide, how deep, and how high His love really is; and to experience this love for yourselves, though it is so great that you will never see the end of it or fully know or understand it...." (From Eph. 3, The Living Bible).

I definitely desire a revelation of His love.  I want to know and experience it more fully, understand, grasp and enjoy it more deeply.  I pray He'll break away every lie and confusion in my heart and others' hearts so we can all grasp how deep His love for us really is!

Oh, how He loves us!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14