He Is Lovely



I love this beautiful song.

It came to mind right after God gave me my emotional healing last year.  I praise Jesus for His beauty and salvation and healing presence!  I wanted to share this beautiful praise song here!

He is lovely, He is holy
Gave supremely, that all might see
He is gentle, tender hearted
Risen Savior, He is God 
Master, Maker, Life Creator
[You've] come and dwell in me
That my heart may know your tender mercy
Shine through me that all may see
Your love so full and free
And I’ll declare your praise through endless ages
 
You are lovely, You are holy
Gave supremely, that all might see 
You are gentle, tender hearted
Risen Saviour, You are God 

                                                                       Bob Fitts
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14