"I'll Be There" - the Jackson Five Singing a Song of God's Love for Us!

Joseph Prince was singing part of this song by the Jackson Five in a sermon I watched recently, as if Jesus was singing to us!  When I looked up the lyrics, I thought it was really touching if you think of this song as Jesus singing it to us...I am so glad He is always there for me, loving me with a love that is faithful and true, always treating me with respect and love!

He is a Friend that is always there for us, always true to us, always taking care of us, always treating us right, always available when we call on Him..

I love how He is the Friend that is always within us, through the dear Holy Spirit dwelling within, as Comforter, Helper, Advocate, Strengthener, Teacher and Advisor, Encourager - He is all we could ask for in a Friend and is really our Best Friend!

Thank You, Lord, for being in me by Your Spirit - thank You for sending Your Spirit to indwell me and for baptizing me in Your Spirit to overflow and fill and empower and reassure me!  Thank You for the Holy Spirit within, to be the Friend I have always wanted, always at hand, always ready to help, always delighting in me, never noticing or holding against me my faults, loving me unconditionally, always working for my good, always rising up in me whenever I need help and a defense against the enemy, always ready to flow through in love and grace to others!  Thank You, dear, Lord, for the gift of Your Holy Spirit, Who will be with me forever - as guide and help as well as a guarantee that I will see Your face in heaven!  It is such a wonderful adventure and a blessed relief to have such a Friend - You, dear Holy Spirit - with me and within me at all times!  I will NEVER be alone again, NEVER have to feel lonely or rejected, NEVER have to face a single thing in this life alone EVER, EVER AGAIN!  


No matter what we go through, no matter what we face, no matter what we do, He says, "I'LL BE THERE!"


I will talk to the Father, and he'll provide you another Friend so that you will always have someone with you. This Friend is the Spirit of Truth.... he has been staying with you, and will even be in you!  Jn. 14:16 - 17 MSG


He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]  Heb. 13:5 AMP
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14