Saturday, January 4, 2014

A New Series of Posts Coming Soon...

I recently completed a course given through Andre Rabe's ministry, all about the Person of Jesus, and I am going to post some of the things I learned in the course here on my blog...sort of as a study of Jesus' Person and Work...I thought I'd call it "Walking with Jesus from the Incarnation to the Ascension" -  how does that sound?  It is wonderful to think of how everything He went through, He took us with Him, and how His work really is finished and done and we have the benefits right now!  I love that!  It brings such relief and rest to my heart!  So I think it will be wonderful to walk through this study here on the blog.  Coming soon!!

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to it myself . I deeply hunger to know him more and more and more .Thank you ,your the best !
    Mathew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm looking forward to sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to learn what you have been learning through Andre Rabe! I will share your blog with others.
    Walking WITH Jesus from the Incarnation to the Ascension... simply amazing! The first time I heard that we were with Him from the beginning was through a teaching by Mike Miller. He said that when Jesus was put in the tomb, He didn't just lie there doing nothing. He stepped out of His earth suit and was no longer restricted by time and space. He then took us with Him from eternity to eternity.... going into every tight spot we will ever encounter, with us, so that when we come to a "tight" spot, it will already recognize us and see us as having victory. So there are no tight spots in our life because He already declared victory for us. Don't you just love the freedom the Holy Spirit is teaching us! Can't keep it to ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mathew and Woolly, I really enjoyed the class and am so excited about sharing my ponderings and the things I learned from Him here! Blessings to you both!

    ReplyDelete

May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14