Today...

These are some quotes, thoughts, and ideas pulled from a couple of messages by a man named Rob Rufus.  These ideas were very encouraging to me, and I hope they encourage you, too:

Today....

I am in the presence of God today.
I expect good things to happen because of the New Covenant.
There is no condemnation on me today!
I am the righteousness of God in Christ today!
God approves of me 100%!
God is on my side and has taken my position to defend me.
I am free from fear of judgment because judgment has passed.
Not because of me but because of Christ on my behalf.
I am safe forever with my King!

I expect good today!
The New Covenant makes me bold in the Spirit of freedom.
I walk though this world free from wrath!
The Father loves me and cares about me.
The Father doesn't remember what I've done wrong.
The Father took an oath never to remember my sin but to bless!
The Son became poor so I am rich today.
The Son became sin so I am righteous today.
The blood declares I am righteous forever!
The Spirit is telling me my sins are gone and I'm perfect forever!
I have received fullness in Christ.
I am a prince and royal priest in the house of God!

                                                  (quotes and ideas - Rob Rufus)
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14