Tuesday, June 8, 2010

You Are So Beautiful



You are so beautiful
To me
You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see
You're everything I hoped for
You're everything I need
You are so beautiful
To me
                                                     Joe Cocker


Behold, you are beautiful, my love;
   behold, you are beautiful;             
                                                    Song of Songs 1:15

The Lord your God is with you;
   the mighty One will save you.
He will rejoice over you.
   You will rest in his love;
   he will sing and be joyful about you." 
                                                      Zeph. 3:17

 
He's singing to you today that special love song that's just for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14