I Don't Live

"The life I live in the body, I don't!"  Rob Rufus

I love this quote by Rob Rufus!

It is very cool to walk around living, yet not living, but really watching Someone else live out of us!  He is the One fighting the lies, being strong in us, welling up with faith, loving our neighbor, bringing clear thoughts back to us in our confused times.

It's a mystery, it's a miracle, and it's a beautiful reality, having such a wonderful Someone live out of us!

He is alive and living the Christian life in us, by His very Spirit within us!

"I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me; and the life I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me."  Gal. 2:20
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14