How the Holy Spirit Ministers Grace To Me

I love how the dear Holy Spirit is always within, delighting in me and being there for me, no matter what.  He truly is an "ever-present help in trouble" and a wonderful Comforter.

He reminds me just by being inside me and loving me that I am totally acceptable and right with God, no matter what.

He reminds me that I am part of the new creation and destined for heaven, for I am already there in my spirit.

He ministers peace to me when I am worried, and He directs my thoughts to truth when I am confused.

He rises up in me to fight against fear.

He continues to love and help me whether I fail or not and whether I always focus on "spiritual things" or not.

He fills me to overflowing and pours out of me as the Life I could never live on my own power, the Perfect Life of Love and Freedom and Grace!

Here are some ways I see in scripture that the Spirit ministers grace to us:

He fellowships with us - 2 Co. 13:14.

He lives through us - Gal. 2:20.

He pours out God's love in our hearts - Rom. 5:5.

He reminds us we're adopted into God's family - Rom. 8:16.

He is God dwelling in us - 1 Co. 3:16.

He is in union with our spirit - 1 Co. 6:17

He has freed us from the law of sin and death - Rom. 8:2.

He is the way we serve God, not by law - Rom. 7:6

He comforts us - Acts 9:31

He assures us of our abiding union with God - 1 John 4:13

He stays with us forever - John 14:16
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14