Grace Thoughts

I would like to post some of my favorite quotes or verses about God's love and grace.  I was going to try to do it every day, but I think I'll just put some up every now and again. Here are a few:

Bringing Us Into Joy:

"Everything God says is designed to bring us into joy."  Graham Cooke

"I have spoken these things to you so that My joy may be in you and your joy may be complete."  John 15:11

His Delight:

God is happy with what He made - US!

"...the LORD delights in you.."  Is. 62:4b

Love The One God Loves:

"It's alright to love who God loves - you!"  'Elaine'

"God told them, "I've never quit loving you and never will.
   Expect love, love, and more love!"  Jer. 31:3

The Way He Is Toward Us:

"God is in the business of restoring people, not labeling people."  Darin Hufford

But you, O Lord, are a shield around me;
      you are my glory, the one who holds my head high.  Ps. 3:3

Safe from Condemnation Forever:

"God's voice is not on the frequency of condemnation."  Joseph Prince

"There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."  Rom. 8:1a

Why We Were Made:

"We were created by God to be loved, not punished."  Joel Brueseke

"Long before he laid down earth's foundations, he had us in mind, had settled on us as the focus of his love, to be made whole and holy by his love."  Eph. 1:4

His Faithfulness:

"God's love will never fail you."  Jamie Weeks

"Love...always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  Love never fails."  1 Co. 13:7-8
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14