Jesus, You're Beautiful



Jesus, You are beautiful!

Your heart is 100% Perfect Love!

I am overwhelmed by what You did for us, taking away our sin and sin nature and rising again to give us life and Your nature!

To top it all off, Your very own Spirit abides in me!

I have the very Spirit of Christ living in me.  The One who walked on the waters.  The One who fed 5000 with a single boy's lunch.  The One who looked at the rich young ruler and loved him.  The One who reached out and touched the leper and made him whole.  The One who held the little children in His arms.  The One who stretched out His arms and died for me, then rose conquering Death, Hell, Satan and Condemnation!

The very Spirit of Christ is in me.  He is so loving, so kind, so gentle and humble, yet so powerful against my enemies, so delightful, so joyful, so happy, so safe, so strong to keep me, so loyal..the Truest Friend I'll ever know and yet God in all His reverential power at the same time!

I love You, Jesus!  I love having You in me!  I love that we are in intimate union and fellowship!  I love You - You are beautiful!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14