Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Love Has a Name..

 Love has a name...Jesus!  When we receive His love, washing over us and into our hearts, we receive a Person, alive, personal, real, knowable...ready to fellowship with us..

We don't receive a message, we receive a Man..
We don't receive a doctrine, we receive a Dearest Friend..
We don't receive a truth, we receive a True Love...
We don't receive a program, we receive a Person..

We enter into relationship with a Person - a Person who is LIFE and LOVE, a Person who will be in a love relationship with us for all eternity..

We receive HIM who is Life and Love..to know Him is to have eternal life and to have the love we've always longed for, the relationship we've always longed for...that is what we have - we have HIM!


Life is a Person, Love is a Person, Grace is a Person - JESUS..


5 comments:

  1. Oh thank you sparrow...overtime I read your posts I cry. How true tdays post is. How amazing that the creator of the universe, my maker loves me totally and unconditionally. He is my true love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparrow girl...thanks again for this post. Honestly, I can't get enough of how good our God is. I love the video you have on our inheritance and Gods nature. I love it! Do you have anything more like this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anonymous Friend, thank you for you kind words..yes, I am the same way, I feel so amazed at the fact that this awesome One, the God of all the universe, loves us so and would want to dwell in you and me!

    May God richly bless you today and may you just feel so deeply His love for you that never, ever ends!!

    Love in Christ,
    Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Tricia,

    That is so wonderful, I am the same way, I can't get enough of His love and am amazed by how God He is! I want to see His goodness more, too, and I will look for another video to post sometime today or tomorrow, okay?

    With love from
    Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post! We have received the One who received us into Himself, and has loved us with a never failing love. Life and Grace truly is a Person, and Love is a Person in whom live in. We bathe in His love now and forever. I long for the day when the curtains of the flesh is removed, and my eyes and heart experience the full force of that love that never will end.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Blessings,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14