Relax and Smile

"Good morning, little sunbeam, I am your source...I will be handling all your problems today. I won't be needing your help; just relax, shine, and have a great day!"

Francois Lange

"Lord, You do everything for me."

Psalm 138:8 (ICB)

There are so many challenges in life, so many things that can make us anxious or upset.  Yet He is the light inside us, no matter what dark times we face. God is our source, the source of all that is needed for every situation.  We shine like sunbeams but we don't have to worry about generating anything, because He is our source. All the light and strength we need comes from Him. We can relax and smile because He is handling everything for us, and His light has already conquered all darkness.

A Thought: I relax in His love and care.

May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14