The Moment of Awakening

Hearing the good news is like waking up from a bad dream and finding yourself safe at home!

"I will behold Your face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness."

Psalm 17:9

Wonderful! When we awaken to His finished work, see that it's already done and we are standing face to face with Him, with no spot or flaw, just standing before Him covered over with His love, an amazing thing happens..faith happens!

Faith, as I see it now, is just relief and confidence that comes from perceiving reality - "I really am loved, I really am accepted, I really am included, I really am delivered, I really am pure, I really am innocent, I really am embraced, I really am in right and perfect relationship with Him, He really has forgiven me, He really has taken away my sin, He really has brought me home, He really has perfected me, He really has put me in contact with Him, He really is here with me right now, He really won't leave me or reject me..I'm home!"
And out of this awareness, we start having a real relationship with the One who has always loved us, and we are fused with Him and bonded with Him in such a way that we can never be separated from one another...the miraculous new creation that was birthed at the resurrection is now our living experience, and Jesus lives His life in and through us! His very Spirit fills us and overflows from us in Pure Love and rivers of Living Water! We've awakened to Love and we'll never be the same!

A Thought: HIs love awakens me to who I am in Him!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14