One Thing I Love About Grace

One of the wonderful things I love about grace is that it's always there, working in good ways no matter what.  It's grace that shines light in our darkness, clears up our confusion, makes us sense His acceptance when we're in a self-hatred mood.  It's grace that loves us when we're acting unlovely, brings peace in turmoil, strengthens in weakness, and is a healing balm in the midst of pain.  Grace opens our eyes to the truth and chases away lies.  Grace gives faith, gives hope, gives joy.  Grace is what transforms our dark thought so that suddenly all is clear again and we're happy in Him.  Grace rescues us from our messes, and grace is always working in us to bless.  Grace is just God loving and accepting us no matter what. It's God always with us, working and holding us, no matter what.

It doesn't depend on me.  I don't have to do or even believe anything in order to make grace come.  It's already present.  I don't have to seek it.  His grace has already found me, already come to me, and always flows in me.

Grace is Jesus.  And no matter what I do, say, think, or feel, no matter what happens, He is there keeping the relationship going, keeping the conversation going, keeping my spiritual life going.  He holds the relationship, not me!

Grace is given when we're weak, given before we do anything, given before we ask.  Grace is already there and has made everything okay between us and God.

"Jesus gives you His love anyway." (Barry Cook)  No matter what, He gives His love anyway.  That is grace.

                 With love to all,
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14