The evil one doesn't ever want us to enjoy our freedom or acceptance in Christ. He lies to us that we're worthless, a person noone would ever like, a weirdo, and he tries to make us think we MUST get others approval. When all along we are just fine in Jesus! And we have all the love and acceptance and approval we need from the One who matters most, the Only One who sees us as we are and accepts us as we are! Total, free, unconditional love and acceptance!
Here comes a holy rant...
- We are the righteousness of God in Christ!
- We are accepted and dearly loved!
- We are beautiful to Him! His masterpiece!
- We are okay right now with Him.
- We are full of Jesus and all our needs for love and acceptance are met in Him.
- We can hold our heads high because we are uncondemned! He approves of us!
- He delights in us!
- He calls us His own and says of us, "You are MINE!" We belong in His family!
- We are wanted and special!
- We don't have to meet anyone's standards or be pressured to be something we are not. We are free people.
- We don't live under the expectations of others. We are free to be ourselves.
- We don't have to perform for people.
- We are perfect in Christ and His performance right now, even if we never do another holy thing as long as we live.
- We STAND in the grace of God!
- We can be ourselves because who we are is a great and wonderful person in Christ.
- We are beloved and cherished.
- We don't have to compare ourselves to others and think they are better than us or know more than us. We are just where God wants us to be and He's proud of us right now!
- There's no condemnation on us ever!
- We are people worth knowing!
- Love flows out of us!
- We don't have to be a people pleaser because we are pleasing already to God in Christ, and that's all that matters!
- We can love people for free without needing a thing in return, for Jesus meets all our needs.
- We can accept people as they are, because God does.
- We can accept ourselves as we are, because God does.
Thank You, God, for GRACE!