Never Gonna Give You Up




I love to think about the words to this song's chorus and relate them to my relationship with God.  Isn't it wonderful to hear God saying within our hearts those very things -

"I'm never going to give you up.

I'm never going to let you down.

I'm never going to desert you.

I'm never going to make you cry.

I'm never going to say goodbye.

I'm never going to tell a lie and hurt you."

I love that!  We have such a faithful God who has placed us in a perfect love covenant stronger than any earthly bond of love/marraige.  It is up to Him to keep this covenant, so we know already that it is perfectly kept!  Our hope rests in His faithfulness, not ours!  "Faithful is He who calls you, who also will do it!"

He won't give us up or let us go..

He will never leave or forsake us..

We are preserved and kept in Jesus..

We'll be together forever...

We can't escape this Love..

Safe in His grace..

                     With love from
                                    
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14