Thursday, October 11, 2012

Conversation

Me:  I am the biggest failure this planet has ever seen!

Him:  You are beautiful to Me!

Me:  How can You say that when I act and seem and feel so very ugly, inside and out!?

Him:  It's the way I MADE you..I MADE you beautiful, inside and out, when I regenerated you.

Me:  I don't see it..I look at myself and see faults and uglies..

Him:  I look at you and see the image of My Son!

Me:  Really?  He is so beautiful and lovely, so perfect and wonderful.  I wish I could be like Him..

Him:  I see Him every time I look at you.  And I am so proud of you!

Me:  God, how could You love me and be proud of me when I don't even love myself and all I feel sometimes is shame about who I am?

Him:  That's not who you are, that's who you were without Me.  Look at yourself through My eyes only..you are perfect to me!

Me:  Let me see myself through Your eyes!

Him:  Snuggle up close and I will show you..I love these times together, and I love YOU so very much!

Me:  I love you, too, dear Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14