Conversation

Me:  I am the biggest failure this planet has ever seen!

Him:  You are beautiful to Me!

Me:  How can You say that when I act and seem and feel so very ugly, inside and out!?

Him:  It's the way I MADE you..I MADE you beautiful, inside and out, when I regenerated you.

Me:  I don't see it..I look at myself and see faults and uglies..

Him:  I look at you and see the image of My Son!

Me:  Really?  He is so beautiful and lovely, so perfect and wonderful.  I wish I could be like Him..

Him:  I see Him every time I look at you.  And I am so proud of you!

Me:  God, how could You love me and be proud of me when I don't even love myself and all I feel sometimes is shame about who I am?

Him:  That's not who you are, that's who you were without Me.  Look at yourself through My eyes only..you are perfect to me!

Me:  Let me see myself through Your eyes!

Him:  Snuggle up close and I will show you..I love these times together, and I love YOU so very much!

Me:  I love you, too, dear Daddy!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14