Sunday, April 24, 2011
Because of the Resurrection...
Because Jesus Christ was raised from the dead, because of the resurrection:
- we have also been raised to new life in Him
- our spirits are now alive
- we have God's Life within us
- we are new creations in Christ, all things have become new
- we are righteous new persons, with His righteous nature as our new (and only!) nature
- we have new hearts that are good with His goodness and pure with His purity
- we are seated with Christ in the heavenly places
- our lives are hidden with Christ in God
- we are now part of the eternal
- we can't be eternally lost, because His life in us can't be extinguished
- we're in union with Eternal Life
- we're eternally secure with His indestructible life in us
- we are out of the realm of sin and death and into the realm of Life
- we are no longer married to the law but to Christ
- we serve not in the oldness of the law but in the newness of the Spirit
- we are a clean and holy temple where God dwells by His Spirit
- we are part of Christ's body along with all other believers
- Christ is our very life
- we no longer live, for Christ now lives in us
- we have been born again, born from above, begotten of God
- we are children of God!
- we are part of God's family forever, belonging with Him always
- we are in Christ, enjoying the relationship He shares with the Father, accepted in the Beloved
- we can call God "Daddy"
- the Spirit of His Son is within us testifying that we are children of God
- we are joined to the Lord, one spirit/Spirit with Him
- there is no separation between our spirit and His Spirit
- we are one with Him, in union with God
- we have perfect fellowship with Him
- we are always in His Presence!
- He is with us always, even to the end of the age!
- death has lost its sting for us
- if we die, we won't stay dead!
- Christ is in us, the hope of glory (we already have His glory in us, and one day it will be totally and visibly manifested)
- we will one day be raised up with our resurrected bodies
- we will live with God forever!
Happy Resurrection Day to all!
Posted by sparrow girl at 5:03 AM