The Life Realm

I was thinking recently, pondering some troubles in my life and thinking about my worries, when the thought came to me suddenly:  "you are already free from them."  My feelings and thoughts can make me feel as if I am in a place of sin, worry, fear, condemnation, struggle, and lack.  Yet here was the idea that I was already free from all that.

"For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son." (Col. 1:13)  We have been taken out of the realm of sin, law, struggle, condemnation and striving.  Through the death of Christ we have been delivered from that realm and have been raised up with Him into a new realm, the Life realm.   In the Life realm there isn't any sin.  There isn't any condemnation, guilt or shame.  There isn't any striving or inadequacy or lack.  There isn't any bondage.  We have been placed into the Life realm, which is Him - we have been placed into HIM!  And in Jesus, none of those things exist.

The Life of Christ is where we are now hidden.  That is the Life realm, the Kingdom of the Beloved Son.  In the Life realm there is freedom.  In the Life realm there is righteousness, peace and joy.  In the Life realm, there is abundance, fullness, and completeness.  In the Life realm there is union with God, uninterrupted intimate friendship with Him in a relationship of complete acceptance and divine love.

Every day I FEEL like I'm in the realm of struggle and sin.  Every day thoughts and perceptions come at me trying to tell me that.  So I THINK I am in the place of inadequacy, trying and failure.  Yet it isn't so.  The truth for me and all of us His children is that we are in the Life realm.  We really are free from the struggle and sin.  We may not feel it, we may not experience it, we may not see it.  But it is true.

So since it is true, that makes me say to myself:  why not enjoy the peace, the joy, the fullness, the acceptance, the love relationship, the union with Him?  Why not stop the obsessing about problems and worries, failures and struggles?   Why not run free in the sunshine?  Why not explore all that the Life realm (Jesus) is, the waterfalls of grace, the rivers of living water, the tree of Life itself?  Praise God that He has brought us into the Life, Jesus, and that's where we are today and forevermore, no matter what...He will never stop telling us of that truth.  He is renewing our minds to that truth day by day.  And even if we never enjoy it to the fullest extent, it's still where we are always!

Let's run freely and dance with Him who IS Life and Love in this wonderful new Life realm, the new creation in Christ!

                     With love,
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14