We are right with Him always, because of Jesus' perfect work for us. That's why we can enjoy His presence freely every day. There is nothing between us nor can there ever be. It's just us and Him within! He never goes! Nothing changes that! Sin can't, our confusion can't, the enemy can't: we're always in right and perfect union with Him through Jesus' finished work. Nothing can hamper our fellowship. Face to face with Him in our spirit - that's our permanent reality now!
The Spirit comes into us, and He comes in to stay. For God's presence in our lives through the Spirit is a permanent, irrevocable, eternal gift! He will always be there. He Himself has said, "I will never leave you or forsake you." (Heb. 13:5)
In His presence, things just change! Darkness flees, lies are dispelled, hope blooms, joy awakens, light shines...Just because He's there! We don't have to do anything. It's not dependent on our paltry efforts. It's all a gift. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom!
With Him in us and on our side, how can we lose? "I've got the Father on my side, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and 2/3 of the angels...What do you think I'm going to do? Sit down and cry?" (Leonard Ravenhill) With Him in us, for us, as us, we are going to get up and dance! We are going to take flight and soar! We are going to be home free eternally! We are going to laugh at the enemy! We are going be led in triumph always! (2 Co. 2:14)
In Your Presence, O Lord:
- we find glory (Your good opinion of us) and honor, strength to get through anything, and gladness (1 Chr. 16:27)
- there is fullness of joy and pleasures forevermore (Ps. 16:11)
- we are protected from our enemies and their accusations (Ps. 31:20)
- we find deliverance in affliction (Is. 63:9)
- is where we, the righteous, dwell (Ps. 140:13)
- is true liberty and expansive freedom (2 Co. 3:18)
- we find true rest (Ex. 33:14)
- is the place we can't get out of, the place where we always are, no matter what! (Ps. 139:17)
With love from
Thank you so much for this encouragement, I needed this !!ReplyDelete
I'm a 19 years old french christian girl!
Blessings in Christ our Beloved