Dear Holy Spirit


Dear Holy Spirit,

I'm so glad I found You, or rather, You found me!

I'm never without a Friend now.  You took away my loneliness and filled me with Your presence.  I always have You to talk to, to share even my embarrassing mistakes, and You will never criticize or hurt my feelings!

You never say the wrong thing to me.  Your words never hurt, prick or sting.  They always help.  Your words are always healing and soothing and empowering word to me!

You always sympathize with me and are always on my side.  Even right after I do something stupid, You are right there, always right there, to support and lift my spirits.

You keep on delighting in me and giving me joy, even after I mess up.  You are my constant Encourager and Supporter!  After every sin, You say, "What sin?  It's gone!," and we can go on together in joy!

I never have to face any situation alone, because You are always with me, and You go with me into every situation to take over my problems and handle them for me.  

You prepare me for every situation and build me up ahead of time, and You give me wisdom and carry me along in every way with Your power and work.

I'm so glad to have You!  You are such a joy to be around!  You are truly the Best Friend I've ever had, the Best Friend in the world!  


I love You with all my heart and I love being with You!


Love,
Sparrow
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14