When We Feel Lost and Far Away..



This song describes how I felt when I was in a deep, dark, lonely and depressed place that I felt I couldn't get out of.

And God came into my situation, was there for me and lifted me out! Grace!

Hey, I just realized the date this post is publishing - and it was exactly one year ago today that God lifted me out of my darkness by just immersing and baptizing me in His Spirit!  Coincidence?  I think not!

We can sometimes feel lost and far away, yet He's still right there. He will wash away all those lying voices and troubling thoughts..And show us we're still in His love, as always..  He is there with us in the pain and He is the One who brings us through and lifts us up!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14