Who I Am In Christ: A Great List

Recently, my dear friend Julie encouraged me by sending me a list she had compiled of confessions to make about our identity in Christ.  I want to renew my mind on the wonderful truth of who I am in Him, and this list is great for doing that!  It's a great list of statements and verse references, and she graciously has allowed me to reproduce it here.  (If you would like to visit the ministry website that Julie and her husband have, here's the link:  Harvest International Ministry

Who I Am in Christ

I am a servant of Jesus Christ.   Romans 1:1
I am set apart for the gospel.     Romans 1:1
I am blessed because my sins are forgiven.       Romans 4:7
I am justified by faith and have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.     Romans 5:1
I am reconciled to God.     Romans 5:11
I am alive to God in Christ.     Romans 6:11
I am set free from sin.    Romans 8:18
I am under no condemnation.     Romans 8:1
I am controlled by the Spirit.     Romans 8:9
My spirit is alive because of righteousness.    Romans 8:10
I am a son/daughter, so I received a Spirit of Sonship.    Romans 8:15
I am an heir of God and co-heirs with Christ.    Romans 8:17
I am God’s child.     Romans 8:16
I am predestined, I am called, I am justified, I am glorified.     Romans 8:30
I am more than a conqueror.     Romans 8:37
I am Abraham’s seed and an heir.    Galatians 3:29
I am redeemed so I’ve received the full rights as sons.      Galatians 4:5
I am a son and because I am a son, I am an heir. (Everything God has is mine.)     Galatians 4:7
I am saved & called.     2 Timothy 1:9
I am appointed a herald, an apostle & a teacher.         2 Timothy 1:11     
I am prosperous & successful.     Joshua 1:8
I am loved by God the Father & kept by Jesus Christ.     Jude 1:1
I am faithful.     3 John 1:5
I am a witness.     Acts 1:8
I am filled with the Holy Spirit.    Acts 2:4
I am made alive.     I Corinthians 15:22
I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in Christ.    Ephesians 1:3
I am holy & blameless.    Ephesians 1:4
I am a priest of the Lord.    Isaiah 61:6, 7
I am a minister of our God.       Isaiah 61:6, 7
I am wise because I win souls.    Pr. 11:30
I am anointed.    2 Cor. 1:21   
I am the aroma of Christ.    2 Cor. 2:15
I am set apart. I am ordained by God.    Jeremiah 1:5
I am marked with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit.    Eph. 1:13
I am seated with Him in heavenly realms.    Eph. 2:6
I am God’s workmanship.     Eph. 2:10
I am an heir together (w/ Israel)  in Jesus.     Eph. 3:6
I am an apostle.     Eph. 4:11
I am light in the Lord.     Eph. 5:8
I am always in God’s love.    Romans 8:39
I am a citizen of heaven.    Php. 3:20
I am richly blessed because I called on Him.     Romans 10:12
I am sanctified.    I Cor. 1:2 
I am enriched in every way.    I Cor. 1:5
I am the salt of the earth.    Mt. 5:13
I am the light of the world.     Mt. 5:14
I am strengthened and encouraged in my faith.     I Thess. 3:2
I am chosen.    I Thess. 1:4
I am approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel.     I Thess. 2:4
I am appointed a herald and an apostle.    I Tim. 2:7
I am holy & faithful.    Col. 1:2
I am a faithful minister.    Col. 1:7
I am alive with Christ.    Col. 2:13
I am God’s chosen (people).     Col. 3:12
I am holy & dearly loved.     Col. 3:12
I am rescued from sins.    Gal. 1:4
I am set apart and am called to preach Him.    Gal. 1:15
I am blessed along with Abraham.    Gal. 3:9
I live by faith.    Gal. 3:11
I am redeemed from the curse.    Gal. 3:13

Harvest International Ministry, Inc. 
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14