Grace - What a Message of Rest!

Here's a wonderful quote I read on the facebook page of Dynamic Love Ministries, actually a comment made there.  Jesus spoke peace to me through these words and ministered REST to my soul!

"I just love it when I see grace, how God wants to take care of us in everything.  Religion always puts the cart before the ox - Jesus!  Just letting God be God, just letting him be our Abba, just letting him do what he does best - to cherish...us - is too much for words to accurately explain exactly what it feels like; peace beyond measure with nothing to prove to God or man.  The best thing we can do for God is to let him love us!  Thank you for your rest, Jesus!"    
                                                                                   Mark Boyce

God takes care of everything for us!

What he does best and loves to do most is just to cherish us!  God LOVES loving us!

It is peace beyond measure to know that we are in a place of real REST, with NOTHING to prove to God or man!  I love that!  Those words just ministered rest and refreshing to me....I don't have anything to prove.  Don't have to do anything or show that I'm anything. 

All is well between God and me, now and forever.  THAT is rest! 

And what a great thought that the best thing we can "do" for God is to let Him love us!

I felt God telling me recently, "I'm not asking anything from you."  He doesn't want anything from me.  He is not demanding something of me or asking anything from me.  He just wants to GIVE to me!  He is the giver and I'm the receiver of all His many blessings!  I can just relax as the waterfall of His grace, mercy and love flows over me in a Spirit wave constantly.

All He wants is to love us..

May you just feel and enjoy and be refreshed by those arms that are around you today;  He is hugging you.  He loves you.  He perfectly accepts you like noone on this earth ever can. 

We are in a safe place with grace.  A place where nothing at all is required of us.  Where all is done for us already!  All is well..peace to you and grace from God our Daddy and the Bridegroom, the Lord Jesus Christ!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14