In Better Hands Now - Natalie Grant


In Better Hands Now - by Natalie Grant

It's hard to stand on shifting sandIt's hard to shine in the shadows of the nightYou can't be free if you don't reach for helpYou cant love if you dont love yourself
There is hope when my faith runs outCause I'm in better hands now
It's like the sun is shining when the rain is pouring downIt's like my soul is flying though my feet are on the groundSo take this heart of mine there's no doubtI'm in better hands now
I am strong all because of youI stand in awe of every mountain that you moveOh I am changed, yesterday is goneI am safe from this moment on
There's no fear when the night comes 'roundI'm in better hands now
It's like the sun is shining when the rain is pouring downIt's like my soul is flying though my feet are on the groundIts like the world is silent though I know it isnt trueIts like the breath of jesus is right here in this roomSo take this heart of mine there's no doubtI'm in better hands now


I woke up and had this song running through my mind..I believe God put it there to remind me that my heart is safe with Him!

Even when my faith runs out, Jesus is still faithful and has faith in me and through me and for me.

Even when I fail, there is still grace, still love.  We fail, but His love NEVER fails us!  He keeps holding on to us, blessing us, keeping us, helping us, being there for us, no matter what..

With Him, no matter what, there is always hope.  There is always a brighter day coming and new horizons shining in front of us.  He will never leave us down but will deliver us and lift us up!  He will finish the GOOD work He began in us, all by grace, for free, without our having to earn or deserve it!

So we can be broken and falling apart, and yet we're still held by Him, and up, up, up we go soaring in Daddy's arms as He swings us around!

We can have fears assail us and the enemy attack us, yet we are still safe in the Arms of Love that won't drop us, let us down or let us go!

We can run off and try to live by self-effort again, get stuck in legalism and condemnation again, and yet, when we look at Him (and even before we think to look at Him, whether we remember to look His way or not!), well there He is, still right beside us, loving us and helping us, delighting in us as if we hadn't ever gotten confused or faltered at all!  He doesn't see our sin because to Him, it doesn't exist!  It has already been dealt with and TAKEN AWAY on the cross, and He promised to remember it NO MORE!

No matter what, we are in good hands because we're in His hands, the Hands of Pure Love!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14