My Dear by Bethel...

Here's a wonderful song by the people at Bethel Church...we love You, dear Jesus! You are everything to us!

My Dear (Hunter Thompson, from Bethel):

I am Yours and You are mine / I am ravished by the sight

Of one glimpse into Your eyes / My lovers coming for His bride

For there is none upon the earth that I desire before you, Lord
For you’ve been faithful all my days Your love endures,
it will never fade away

I need to say what my soul is singing
I need to say what my heart is screaming


That I love You my Dear / I love You my Dear, my Dear
I love You my Dear / I love You my Dear, my Dear

You’re everything I ever wanted, everything I ever needed
You’re everything I ever wanted, everything I ever needed
You’ve ravished my heart, You’ve ravished my … (repeat x4)
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14