Who Can Compare (Jesus Culture)

Here's a wonderful song I found recently - noone compares to You, Lord!  You show me the way to Life - You showed me who You are - Love, Grace, Goodness more than I could ever imagine!  You are all I've looked for and there's noone who compares with You!  When others leave, You stay!  When others don't care, You understand!  When others reject me, You accept me!  When I am confused about my life, You are the Way!  When I hear lies from the enemy, You are the truth!  When everything else is empty, You are Life!

Thank you for lifting my head to look into Your eyes and see the love, healing and grace there!  Your eyes are full of acceptance and life!


"Who Can Compare"
 Jesus Culture - Emerging Voices

VERSE 1
Who can compare to You, my King
Who can compare to You, my Lord
Who can compare to You, my Friend
I looked and I've found that there's no one like You in all the earth

CHORUS
And You take my hand, and You call me Your own
You show me the way to life
And You lift my head, and You give me hope
You show me the way to life

VERSE 2
No one compares to You, my King
No one compare to You, my Lord
No one compare to You, my Friend
I looked and I've found that You're the One I needed all along

BRIDGE
You are the way
You are the truth
You are the life
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14