Things to Remember..

 It has been so long since I wrote anything here on my little blog!  But I am thankful to have this blog and am so thankful for all the things God teaches me about grace every single day.  Life is so precious and I am so thankful for each day to enjoy my life with family and friends and God!  To any readers who happen by, many blessings of love, peace, joy and grace to you in this precious life!

I was writing a list of good things to remember for a young friend of mine who is struggling with self-doubt and feelings of not being 'good enough' as a Christian.  I can relate so much to those feelings.  I lived with them for years and still struggle with them from time to time.  So I made this list for my friend and for me and wanted to share it here, too.  It's so good to go over these wonderful truths of God's love and acceptance and grace!

Things to Remember:

-God is pleased with me no matter how I think or act.

-No matter what I may do wrong, Jesus already died for that and it's already forgiven and gone.

-I'm always 100% clean and pure before God because Jesus washed all my sins away long ago at the cross.

-I don't have to try to do better or be a better Christian.  Jesus already did all the necessary 'performing' for me, and He was perfect!

-I am righteous, for Jesus gave me His own righteousness.  So I am always 'all right with God.'

-I can never get any closer to God, any better before God, or any more loved by God than I am right now!

-I am good, innocent, kind and pure because God made me that way as a new creation, with a pure heart inside.

-God is taking care of everything that concerns me, so I don't have to handle it all on my own.  It's not all up to me, it's all up to God.

-Even if I doubt, fail, or even turn away from God, He will never change toward me.  He will always love me and be right there beside me. 

-I am beautiful to God, one of a kind, a work of art - His masterpiece!

-I am perfect to God right now, just as I am.  

-I'm already all I was ever meant to be - God's innocent, beautiful, beloved child.  No changes needed or required!

-God is not demanding that I improve or 'do' anything.  God asks nothing of me.  He just wants to love on me and be my Friend.

-Friends are always there for each other, and God will always be there for me and have my back.

-God is right there inside me at all times, and I am right there inside God at all times. Our spirits are in union.  You can't get any closer than that!

-I am 100% loved and accepted by God, and nothing I do and nothing that happens can ever change that fact!

-God says I am a winner in His book!  He says I am His favorite!  He says that I am worth it!

-Right now, Jesus is carrying me through it all, the Holy Spirit is strengthening me through it all, and the Father is loving me through it all.  Because of Him, I am invincible!

-There has never been a moment when I have been out of His care, and there never will be.

-God already wrote the end of my story with Him, and 'they lived happily ever after!'






May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14