Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my little online home...I have been overwhelmed by God's unconditional love and grace and enjoy writing about what God is teaching me... Blessings to you and have a great day!

Why I Love


Why I love the morning -

Because the air is still cool

Because the last crickets are still chirping

Because the morning glory flowers are open

Because the sunlight is slipping down the tree trunks to touch my hair

Because it is quiet and I love birdsong

Because the fields are waking up

Because everything feels hopeful and You are here with me


Why I love the evening  -

Because the air is becoming cool

Because the first crickets begin chirping

Because the four o'clock flowers are open

Because the fireflies are rising up from the grass to float into the trees

Because it is quiet and I love starlight

Because the fields are going to sleep

Because everything feels restful and You are here with me


Why I love You - 

Because You cool my strong emotions

Because You sing in my heart like crickets chirping

Because with You I am a flower feeling safe to open 

Because You light up my soul so that it rises and floats on Your breezes

Because You are quiet and I love how You love me

Because waking or sleeping You are my constant

Because You make me feel hopeful and restful

Because You are here with me


“In the light of day, the Eternal shows me His love. When night settles in and all is dark, He keeps me company.”


Psalm 42:8 (VOICE)

May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14