A Believer's Bill Of Rights

As believers we have some wonderful rights and privileges, and it's all because of Jesus' finished work and not anything we've done!  We can be bold and confident because of all Jesus has done for us.  Here's my Believer's Bill of Rights:
  • I have the right to never think about my sins again.
  • I have the right to relate to God without any reference to my sin.
  • I have the right to never be under judgment or wrath.
  • I have the right to never be punished for my sins!
  • I have the right to no more fear - of punishment, evil, wrath, etc.
  • I have the right to fail and know that nothing has changed in my relationship with God!
  • I have the right to never be put under obligation, law, and "shoulds."
  • I have the right to be bold in God's presence.  
  • I have the right to God's approval.
  • I have the right to heaven.
  • I have the right to stand before God unashamed.
  • I have the right to call myself God's child and Christ's beloved.
  • I have the right to know complete security in my relationship with God, no matter what.
  • I have the right to feel no sense of condemnation.
  • I have the right to enjoy total acceptance from God.
  • I have the right to say I'm perfect forever before God.
  • I have the right to enjoy God's presence at all times because there is no separation between us ever!
  • I have the right to walk in victory over every problem, doubt and fear.
  • I have the right to enjoy being loved by God 100%.
  • I have the right to walk on this earth as a lovable and likable person.
  • I have the right to enjoy God's smile even right after I just sinned.
  • I have the right to testify that I am righteous.
  • I have the right to accept and forgive myself.
  • I have the right to share grace with others even though I sometimes fail and don't have things all together.
  • I have the right to see the eternal and live from my dwelling there.
  • I have the right to be over all the power of the enemy.
  • I have the right to walk through this world in joy and peace no matter what my circumstances.
  • I have the right to be myself and know that God delights in me just as I am.
  • I have the right to smile today because He makes life worth living!
When my husband saw the title of this post, he asked jokingly: "What about the Bill of Wrongs?"  The Bill of Wrongs (the Law that condemned us) was nailed to the cross.  It's gone!  There's no Bill of Wrongs against us anymore saying that we don't have the right to be in God's presence.  We are free!  Free to be with Him, free to relate to Him without fear, free to be loved!  Free to run, dance, sing, play and worship in His presence!  So let's celebrate our rights today, "giving thanks to the Father who has QUALIFIED us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light." (Col. 1:12)

                               With love,
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14