You Put the Color in My Eyes, You Turned the Water into Wine, You Turned My Heart to Love YOU!



I found a new song and loved it, so I wanted to share it here with you!  What a wonderful song about His grace.  His loving presence breaks through our darkness, and then His light shines in brilliant colors in our hearts..  And we are filled with Him and His love, and fall in love with Him!  I love the line that says He is closer than our breath and we see His face and His smile..  He is smiling at us today!


You found me when I wasn't looking
My heart was cold and my way was crooked
Black and gray, they filled my day
And all I wanted, all I needed was YOU
Oh You

Then Your dawn broke in
And everything turned to color, glorious color
Night turned to light, water turned into wine,
And all I wanted was YOU
Oh, You

You came closer than the air I breathe
You came closer, Love came to me
 
You put the color in my eyes
I saw Your face and Your smile
Water turned into wine
And my heart turned to love YOU
To love You

And all I love is YOU
I love You..
                                                                       Benjamin Dunn
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14