Things I Love About You

Jesus, here are some things I love about You!

I love the way You are kind..

I love the way You are gentle..

I love the way You are beautiful..

I love the way You are so good..

I love the way You are so loving..

I love the way You are gracious..

I love the way You look at me with love in Your eyes..

I love the way You smile at me..

I love the way You hold me in Your arms..

I love the joy You have over me..

I love the way You are always there for me..

I love the way You call me Your best friend..

I love the way You always build me up..

I love the way You never focus on my faults..

I love the way You think I'm beautiful..

I love the way You embrace me..

I love the way You accept me..

I love the way You understand me..

I love the way You listen to me..

I love the way You feel my hurts..

I love the way You grieve with me..

I love the way You laugh with me..

I love the way You want to be with me..

I love the way You love our times together..

I love the way You love me!

I love the way You love the world through me!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14