The One Who Saves - His Love Endures Forever

The One Who Saves by Hillsong Live

Come join the song, lift your voice 
As heaven and earth give praise 
Fall to your knees, at the feet 
Of the Son of The One True God 
Turn from old ways, lift your eyes 
For the kingdom of God is here 
Open your heart, offer all 
For Jesus Christ is here 
Oh now 

We have found our hope 
We have found our peace 
We have found our rest 
In the One who Loves 
He will light the way 
He will lead us home 
As we offer all 
To the One who saves us 

Call on the Name, that is hope 
Jesus the Son of God 
Lord over all, He is good 
And His mercy endures
Always 

His love endures 
Forever His love endures 
Forever His love endures 
Forever and ever 



I love this wonderful song!  Just thinking about how, in Christ, we have it all...and we have found what we have been searching our whole lives to find - the peace, the love, the rest - we are finally home, for we have found our home in Him!

And then the idea of His love enduring forever, I just ponder that and can't really even take it in!  His love won't EVER fail us.  He will always, always love us, no matter what!

Even if I fail, even if I doubt, even if I end up ruining my life and crashing into the gutter - His love for me will still be just the same.  That love will be there to pick me up and gently turn my face until I am looking into His eyes, and I will ever only see LOVE in that gaze!  Not disappointment, anger, displeasure, wrath, irritation, or callousness - only LOVE radiates out from that countenance!  Only LOVE shines out from those eternal eyes!  And I'm perfectly accepted in those eyes of Love!  Those eyes see me whole, beautiful, delightful and perfect.  His love won't ever fail to uplift and restore and keep and hold and smile upon us, forever and ever!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14