Jesus is Risen!

Thank You, Jesus, that You rose from the dead!  Thank You that when You rose from the dead, You ushered in a new creation and brought me with You into that new creation!  Thank You for all the things You brought me through Your resurrection!

Thank You that You have brought me:

new life

new birth

new joy

new hope

new gratitude

new expectancy

new heart

new spirit

new Presence

new nature

new love

new faith

new strength

new power

new authority

new inheritance

new worth

new qualifications

new union

new adoption

new belonging

new acceptance

new freedom

new peace

new security

new protection

new relationship

new intimacy

Thank You that all of those things are in You, and You put me in You so that I experience all those things as a born again person!  Thank You that I am born into a new, heavenly family, the family of God!  Thank You that I can call You my Older Brother and that I will never be cast out of this family.  Thank You that I finally have a place to belong and be accepted just as I am.  Thank You for the unconditional love You shower on me!  Thank You that old things are passed away and all things have become new!  Thank You for making death work backward and bringing me back to the Eden relationship with the Father, and in fact, something even better than Adam and Eve had, because You dwell IN me by Your Spirit!  That is close!  That is intimate!  I will never be alone, unloved, unhelped, or destitute again!  I am well, whole, secure, free, loved, acceptable, bold, new, strong and happy in You!  Thank You for the resurrection Life that You give, which just means YOU HAVE COME!  You have come to me and we stand face to face!  You have come to me and are with me always, never to leave or forsake me!  You have come and I have You and all that You are, all Your riches in glory to supply all my need!  I have all Your love and faith!  I have all Your strength and joy!  I have all Your patience and peace!  I have You and You are all that in me, living and breathing in me.  You rise up and do all that needs to be done.  You face all that I face and always lead me through in triumph.  You promise to love me no matter what, and that nothing can separate me from that love!  Best of all is just having YOU YOURSELF inside me through Your Spirit, fellowshipping with me and delighting in me always!  What a wonderful relationship, the most special and precious thing to me in all the world!  You are so much more loving than I ever dreamed!  Thank You, dear Lord, all glory and praise to You forever!
May the amazing grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, and the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit be with all of you. 2 Co. 13:14